Tested and Verified for Weblogic 9.2
Often people have a need to create multiple Datasources for a given domain in Weblogic server. And people will need the same Datasources created for a different domain or they have a need to copy Datasources from one machine to another machine. The process explained below will help avoid duplication of work at multiple places.
Welcome to your new Pebble powered blog. Here are a few suggestions for getting started.
- Login to see the admin features of your blog. The default username is
usernameand the password is
- Modify your blog properties
- Create a new blog entry.
- Give out a link to your RSS feed.
- Remove the default user and create your own user on the users page.
- Take a look at the online help.
- Delete this blog entry when you're finished with it.
Below example explains on how to use grouping and sorting functionality in an XSL file.
The first group is on "location" and then we are trying to group the sublist of records based on "department". Sorting is based on "department" within the sublist of records for a given "location".
Full source code can be downloaded by clicking here.
Hope this helped you.